Friday, April 20, 2018

Weak effort.

This is nothing more than a token effort to keep #The100DayProject moving forward.  I've stared at this blank screen for too long, twisted ideas in my brain for even longer, and still have nothing that feels like it needs to be written tonight.  I thought writing an entry every day would stir creative juices and give me more ideas than I could keep up with.  Instead I seem to have retrogressed (word of the day, BTW) to the writer I've been the past year or so.  Unmotivated, tired, empty.

Of course it's also the Friday night before a crazy weekend of volleyball.....including a practice tonight.  Not to mention a Friday night following a full week of school that included standardized testing, early morning meetings, and a double fire drill.  So forgive me, readers, for the putrid effort tonight.  Fingers crossed for better results tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment