Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday Night Enlights

So here's a fun word: kundalini.

Late on a Friday I decide to write a quick entry to keep my streak of blog posts active for #The100DayProject I'm trying to accomplish.  I find a word that seems harmless enough with a fairly straightforward definition.  I start to research the word a bit to make sure I fully understand it.  An hour later my head is spinning from terms such as "karmic", "yogic", "enlightenment", "awakening", and a bunch of words that resemble gibberish but until I know what language they're from I'm not printing them here.

Apparently Kundalini refers to a coiled life energy that exists at the base of our spine.  Been there since before birth.  Was the initial stage of our creation, in fact.  Lies in wait, in each one of us, until we trigger it's arousal.  We can awaken our Kundalini purposely through yogic exercise or meditation, or it can be stirred by unexpected life occurrences, such as trauma or illness.  Once awake, it travels our spine, with our help, until it reaches the brain and releases true enlightenment upon the host.

So, and correct me if I'm wrong here, we all have a parasitic energy force living right above our butt. If we wake it up it's gonna travel to our brain and transform us into a whole new person.  Logically, the best defense against such a parasitic travesty is to keep our butts firmly planted in place, allowing the life force to peacefully slumber.

It's the weekend.  I can handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment